What If Bobbi Kristina Brown had Surrogate Parents?
The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame.
While this may be a controversial topic to some people, I still feel strongly, that the gains of Surrogate parenting in this context far out weights its loss. Each of us have values and principles that we build our lives on. In most cases, we were not privileged to learn all of them from our biological parents.
- In #Africa, it is said that, it takes an entire community to raise a #child. #BeTheSurrogate
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s death inspires me to think that she was left to herself. Sadly, she had no surrogate #parents! #BeTheSurrogate
- We live in a time when a lot of unspeakable things are happening to #children and the younger generation. Will you #BeTheSurrogate?
- #BeTheSurrogate to that straying teenager. If Bobbi Kristina Brown had a surrogate mother, maybe she would still be around.
- Find a way to connect to the people in your space. Do you even sense the #pain in their hearts? #BeTheSurrogate?
- Do we even understand that what we do for humanity speaks volumes for posterity?#BeTheSurrogate
- In what ways are you impacting your immediate community? #BeTheSurrogate
- Why do we feel disappointed and pained when we hear stories like Bobbi Kristina Brown’s?
- God’s #love connects all of humanity. #BeTheSurrogate
- Take little steps each day to communicate God’s Kind of #love to the world around you. #BeTheSurrogate
- God’s Kind of Love is found in 1 Corinthians 13. The best gift you can offer to humanity is God’s Love. #BeTheSurrogate
- Living by the principles of God’s #love is a more excellent way to live. 1 Cor. 11: #BeTheSurrogate
- Beyond speaking elegantly and carrying the right charisma, ensure that God’s #love in your heart is your motivation. #BeTheSurrogate
- It is possible to be highly gifted and talented in hospitality and yet NOT have Love! #BeTheSurrogate
- Some persons express care to others, not because of love but because of what they stand to lose or gain. #BeTheSurrogate
- Even if you gave your best and inconvenience yourself in the process, without Love, this may mean little in God’s sight. #BeTheSurrogate
- A Surrogate parent must be a channel of God’s kind of Love to humanity. He must show the world what God’s love is about. #BeTheSurrogate
- I believe that a surrogate is one who is willing to step in to create a positive impact where there is a gap. Will you #BeTheSurrogate?
- Will you provide parental care to that straying child even though you are not related by blood or have any legal ties? #BeTheSurrogate
- A Surrogate #parent is an authority figure in your life. Someone you respect and are accountable to. #BeTheSurrogate
- Even with biological parents, you still need surrogate #parents who will be there for you when your parents are not . #BeTheSurrogate
- Growing up, I benefited immensely from surrogate #mothers and #fathers. I still do. #BeTheSurrogate
- As a teenager, the #value I lacked in my background, I gained by submitting to the authority figures in my life. #BeTheSurrogate
- The surrogate parent must be disciplined, have the right values, committed and passionate about his or her constituency #BeTheSurrogate
- I pray that you will be ‘engraced’ to #BeTheSurrogate and that you will tread with godly #wisdom and caution. God bless
My Name Is Precious, I was Bipolar and I live a Full Life